The lab has received new deposition and characterization equipment courtesy of IMRA America! Donated to our lab was:
- 3 Thermionics PLD-PVD deposition chambers.
- 1 thermal evaporator and power supply.
- A Van der Pauw and Hall effect measurement system.
- Solar performance testing station.
- A plethora of deposition materials in 1 -2 in targets.
- 3 sputtering guns and power supplies.
We are already putting these new facilities to use with the growth of oxide nanowires and chalcogenide thin films. We are still setting up the other equipment but are excited by all of the new possibilities. Thanks IMRA!